Park View

01

 

Designed by Shehba Mazhar, this exclusive gated community is spread over 23 feddans, and consists of 288 state-of-theart living units fully equipped with high-tech infrastructure to support home automation devices. Park View is located on 23 acres (96 600 m2) of land and offers 288 units ranging from apartments, these luxury homes cover only 18% of Park View while the remaining 82% are idyllic open spaces with lush landscaping and vast greenery. Living outside of the city doesn’t mean you miss out on all that the city has to offer. There is a range of sporting clubs to choose from, including the New Wadi Degla Sporting Club or the Mirage City Clubhouse & Golf Course. Katameya Heights Country Club and Golf Course, is only short drive away for an active game of golf or a cosey dinner with friends

FACILITIES

    Fully equipped gym
    24 hours security service
    Super Market
    Pharmacy and Clinic
    Satellite service, telephone and internet points to all units
    Children playing area
    Wide range of shops, services and food outlets
    Educational institutions

Photo gallery

12444-24191-Fri-22-Nov-2013-No1130007483971110497Apartment - Park viewDSC 7949Park View 01 0Park View 02 0Park View 03 0

 

MASTER PLAN

PV-Layout-s 0

location

images


Project properties